How I Was Introduced To Fraud – Invictus Obi

Forum 2 years ago

How I Was Introduced To Fraud – Invictus Obi

Convicted Nigerian fraudster Obinwanne Okeke, popularly known as Invictus Obi, has said he got involved in fraud after meeting a friend who was living large even though he was young.

The nameless friend, according to Okeke, had three new cars and was living comfortably in a “huge house”.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7bb6e46d80619340fd42ba819c3a5a0c.jpeg

“When at his house I noticed him on a website www.vionz.to that was selling crypto and bank logins,” Okeke told crime journalist David Pright.

“I asked him about the website and he showed me that he buys bank and crypto logins from there and easily withdraws above $20,000 at a time, that’s how he was funding his lifestyle.

“In 15 minutes he demonstrated it to me and from there I tried it myself when I got home. After successfully doing my first transfer so easily it was hard to stop after that. From there I got introduced to other money-making schemes that got me where I am today.”

The once celebrated Forbes Africa 30 Under 30 honoree Obinwanne was arrested and arraigned in an American court in August 2019 on charges of computer and wire fraud.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe
Forum | 8 hours ago

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri
Forum | 2 days ago

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri

Burna Boy Introduced Live Band Into Afrobeats – Ruger Claims
Forum | 3 days ago

Burna Boy Introduced Live Band Into Afrobeats – Ruger Claims