DO YOU AGREE? Very Soon, Southeast (Igboland) Will Become A Burial Ground & Deserted -See How

Forum 2 years ago

DO YOU AGREE? Very Soon, Southeast (Igboland) Will Become A Burial Ground & Deserted -See How

The monsters they created is now after them, killing them like chicken on daily basis.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f511368128e9c60d5fae36b3779cbc4b.jpeg

Prominent igbo men and women are being slaughtered on broad daylight by the so called “Unknown Gun Men”.

Who are the Unknown Gun Men? Same igbo people. This is exactly how Boko-Haram started in the North years ago. Northerners were applauding them. How far now?

They’d kill and labelled on DSS and Nigeria government. Praising and breeding terrorism. But right now they’re crying for help from same federal government. Una never see anything sha.

Some days ago, a newly married young man was beheaded by some group of boys on broad daylight and his head was used as football on the street.

Just yesterday, a prominent igbo man(a medical doctor) was openly killed.

Soon, just very soon,

Southeast (Igboland) Will Become A Burial Ground & Deserted

YOU MAY AGREE OR DISAGREE.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
FRSC abolishes patrol points in four Southeast states
Forum | 1 week ago

FRSC abolishes patrol points in four Southeast states

Copa America 2024: I don’t agree with Ronaldinho’s statement – Raphinha
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Copa America 2024: I don’t agree with Ronaldinho’s statement – Raphinha

Transfer: Man Utd agree terms with Branthwaite
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Transfer: Man Utd agree terms with Branthwaite

BREAKING: June 12: ‘We’ll soon send bill on new ninimum wage to National Assembly’ – Tinubu
Forum | 2 weeks ago

BREAKING: June 12: ‘We’ll soon send bill on new ninimum wage to National Assembly’ – Tinubu