​AC Milan star Kessie eager for Premier League move amid Chelsea, Man Utd interest

2 weeks ago

AC Milan midfielder Franck Kessie is eager to move to the Premier League next summer.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e08be809b6ebb4453bd589ec283a4ddd.jpeg

The 24-year-old is out of contract in the summer, and has shown no intention of renewing his contract at the San Siro club.

Kessie can begin talking to clubs about a pre-contract in January, and 90Min suggests he may have eyes for the Premier League.

Ivory Coast international Kessie thinks the style of play in the league suits his qualities, while the likes of Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal, and Liverpool are all monitoring his situation.

Milan are still hopeful that Kessie will renew his contract, with manager Stefano Pioli saying as much to the media last week.

Related Forums
BTC price hovers above $61K amid fresh concerns over fate of physical Bitcoin ETF
Forum

BTC price hovers above $61K amid fresh concerns over fate of physical Bitcoin ETF

10 hours ago
Amid borrowings, MDAs keep N1.5tr operating surpluses, FRC reveals
Forum

Amid borrowings, MDAs keep N1.5tr operating surpluses, FRC reveals

15 hours ago
How Power-drunk University Of Lagos Vice-Chancellor Ejected Me From My Residence Amid Court Case – Director Laments
Forum

How Power-drunk University Of Lagos Vice-Chancellor Ejected Me From My Residence Amid Court Case – Director Laments

18 hours ago
There’s Nothing Attractive About A Man Every Woman Wants – BBNaija Star, Tolanibaj Declares
Forum

There’s Nothing Attractive About A Man Every Woman Wants – BBNaija Star, Tolanibaj Declares

19 hours ago