BBNaija: “There Was a Time I Was So Afraid of Whitemoney When He Was My Driver Because of His Good Attitude” – Musician, Lapez

Forum 2 years ago

BBNaija: “There Was a Time I Was So Afraid of Whitemoney When He Was My Driver Because of His Good Attitude” – Musician, Lapez

Musician and songwriter, PC Lapez has spoken about BBNaija housemate, Whitemoney.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c414702ec5e27a3580e6ed9e97dc2141.jpg

He affirmed that WhiteMoney's kindness to people is natural.

According to him, he was scared of Whitemoney when he was his driver because of his goodness.

Reacting to an Instagram post where a friend of WhiteMoney disclosed how he had helped her during her time of need.

Pc Lapez had further revealed in the comment box that WhiteMoney was his driver and was always grateful.

Here’s what he wrote;

Exactly why I’m supporting him white money became my driver after TChidi chikere brought him to my video shoots I can say there was a time I was so so afraid of his good attitude

His best lines are (sorry sire okay sire yagaz.le sir) his work doesn’t have a price, just give him what you feel is okay for him and that is it

and Now the only way to pay back is by supporting him”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9a792f131ee2c707a39d1cd3606dae15.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 2 hours ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

Breaking Bad’s Anna Gunn Says People’s Attitude Toward Skyler Has Changed
Forum | 18 hours ago

Breaking Bad’s Anna Gunn Says People’s Attitude Toward Skyler Has Changed

Lady Slammed for Calling Out Uber Driver For Allegedly Hypnotizing Her
Forum | 21 hours ago

Lady Slammed for Calling Out Uber Driver For Allegedly Hypnotizing Her