LOL! Trevor Noah Finally Shares His Feelings Over Zuma Exit

3 years ago

South African black twitter was furious with Trevor Noah when after he tweeted about Black Panther the movie instead of Jacob Zuma resignation.

Well, Trevor has finally reacted to Zuma’s exit, sort of. One fan tweeted the host asking if he was going to find new jokes since Zuma has left. In response Trevor tweeted that he was still mourning.

“Please don’t remind me, I’m still in mourning,” Trevor tweeted. Now we’re not sure if Trevor was being sarcastic or if like rapper AKA, he’s honestly mourning the departure of Zuma from office.

Please don’t remind me, I’m still in mourning. https://t.co/qyuNyvPs80
— Trevor Noah (@Trevornoah) February 18, 2018

Related forums
Real Madrid captain Marcelo makes exit call
Forum

Real Madrid captain Marcelo makes exit call

11 hours ago
She Is Drama Free - Fans Hail Genevieve Nnaji As She Returns To Social Media, Shares Epic Photo
Forum

She Is Drama Free - Fans Hail Genevieve Nnaji As She Returns To Social Media, Shares Epic Photo

13 hours ago
The Oyinbo In Me Is Confusing Me Already – Yvonne Jegede Says As She Shares The Food She Has Been Eating Lately
Forum

The Oyinbo In Me Is Confusing Me Already – Yvonne Jegede Says As She Shares The Food She Has Been Eating Lately

18 hours ago
Hausa Movie Star, Rahama Sadau Shares Dazzling Photos To Celebrate 28th Birthday
Forum

Hausa Movie Star, Rahama Sadau Shares Dazzling Photos To Celebrate 28th Birthday

1 day ago