My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She’s Out Of My League

Forum 2 years ago

My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She’s Out Of My League

There’s this girl in my area I gave a lift sometime last month.

She sometimes comes to visit my neighbor in the evening and goes back early morning of the next day

Although I liked her after I gave her a lift that day but I didn’t get her number

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/72e38f37378c05793bdf616326f02f1c.jpeg

I saw her again last week, going back home early in the morning from my neighbors house and she was happy to see me, this time around I didn’t give her lift, I just waved at her.

Something tells me she likes me but I’m considering losing interest in her because I’m sure she’s the money type ‘cos my neighbor is richer than me, and even if I’m to approach her, I believe she won’t treat me well the way she’s treating my neighbor ‘cos they’re obviously richer than me.

Should I still go ahead and try my luck in approaching her and getting her number when next I see her or just save face and just be waving at her anytime I see her?

What Should I Do?

I will be in the comment section.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ryan Gosling Doesn’t Think The Nice Guys 2 Will Ever Happen
Forum | 2 days ago

Ryan Gosling Doesn’t Think The Nice Guys 2 Will Ever Happen

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 5 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims

Premier League suits my style more than Serie A – Lookman
Forum | 1 week ago

Premier League suits my style more than Serie A – Lookman

UCL: Kylian Mbappe equals Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s Champions League record
Forum | 1 week ago

UCL: Kylian Mbappe equals Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s Champions League record