​Grealish sends message to Aston Villa keeper Martinez after mocking Man Utd

Forum 2 years ago

​Grealish sends message to Aston Villa keeper Martinez after mocking Man Utd

Manchester City star Jack Grealish had a message for Aston Villa goalkeeper Emi Martinez after his antics against Manchester United at the weekend.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b7606ad402b777949d6267ad187dc5fe.jpg

The Red Devils were beaten 1-0 by Aston Villa at Old Trafford on Saturday, with Maritnez successfully putting off Bruno Fernandes when he stepped up to take an injury time penalty kick to tie the game.

Fernandes skied his effort over the bar after Martinez had played mind games, pointing to Cristiano Ronaldo and saying he should be taking the penalty instead.

Grealish, who signed for City from Villa in the summer, would have been doubly delighted to see the Birmingham-based club claim all the points against United.

On Instagram, Martinez said: "Unreal performance from everyone today. 3 points, clean sheet - job done."

England international Grealish replied: "Emi you funny guy, well done bro."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 8 hours ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 23 hours ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

Classic Okoli Weeps After Sharing Insensitive Message She Received For Escaping Boat Accident
Forum | 1 day ago

Classic Okoli Weeps After Sharing Insensitive Message She Received For Escaping Boat Accident

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd