Tottenham boss Nuno pulled out of post-match interview over fans abuse

Forum 2 years ago

Tottenham boss Nuno pulled out of post-match interview over fans abuse

Tottenham boss Nuno pulled out of a post-match interview on the pitch after defeat at Arsenal on Sunday.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d5f8f86435b10aa89487812a07bd3265.jpeg

The Daily Mail says Sky Sports gave Nuno the all clear to abandon his post-match interview following the North London Derby after the Tottenham head coach received X-rated abuse from supporters.

Proposals, that are set to be implemented from as early as this weekend, could spell the end of the chaotic post-match scenes that have proved so problematic for broadcasters this season with at least some interviews allowed to be back inside the stadium.

Having arrived for his post-match interview with host broadcaster Sky Sports following the defeat to Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium on Sunday, Nuno was forced to disappear back down the tunnel just as the interview was about to start.

ky, together with the match manager, gave Tottenham the green light to pull Nuno out of the interview because supporters who remained in the stadium targeted the Spurs boss.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Portable Begs EFCC After Spraying Money to Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term
Forum | 1 day ago

Portable Begs EFCC After Spraying Money to Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term

Transfer: Tottenham Hotspur, Manchester United make Adarabioyo contact
Forum | 4 days ago

Transfer: Tottenham Hotspur, Manchester United make Adarabioyo contact

EPL: Brentford boss celebrates Onyeka’s first Premier League goal
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: Brentford boss celebrates Onyeka’s first Premier League goal