LET’S TALK! Why Do People Go To School Despite No Jobs Or Is It Because Of This?

Forum 2 years ago

LET’S TALK! Why Do People Go To School Despite No Jobs Or Is It Because Of This?

Hello readers,

I have a younger brother that got admitted into the university.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1944b6e72f9dc1497bb12dda0e8d7474.jpeg

The thing is, I told him to forget about school for now and learn a skill so that he can make enough money to go abroad and study his beloved “Artificial Intelligence”

… but you see my parents are adamant about the fact that he should go to school to study biochemistry, which I see no correlation with what he has plans for.

I see it as a waste of time and resources since have seen and know a lot of people that finished university with nothing to show for it.

I will also be the one to sponsor him since he’s my younger brother.

I calculated everything from his 1st to 4th session and discovered we are spending not less than 3 million+.

The money he can use to learn a skill that can generate a lot for him.

Besides, biochemistry is a very stressful course, but my parents refuse to say that all his mates are in school and etcetera.

So,

Why Do People Send Their Wards Or Even Go To The University Despite Knowing That There Is No Job Or Possible Source Of Livelihood?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Prom Dates Trailer Previews Hulu’s High School Comedy
Forum | 13 hours ago

Prom Dates Trailer Previews Hulu’s High School Comedy

Another Victim Of Abuja School Bullying Surfaces, Seeks Redress
Forum | 1 day ago

Another Victim Of Abuja School Bullying Surfaces, Seeks Redress

Another Video Of Bullying At Lead British International School Surfaces Online
Forum | 1 day ago

Another Video Of Bullying At Lead British International School Surfaces Online