Bbnaija: “I Know I Did Not Have Enough Votes, I Do Not Merit To Be In Here With You” – Angel tells Pere

2 weeks ago

Housemate Angel has disclosed that she’s aware that she has fewer fans who voted for her compared to Pere.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/776020e681a8437c85cbe90432d209a2.jpeg

Recall that last night during the live eviction, Pere and Angel were sent out of the house. According to Ebuka, they were sent out of the house but not of the show until they played a game in the Whitehouse. The winner between the duo will automatically become the 5th housemate for the grand finale.

However, while together, in a conversation with Pere, Angel has disclosed her stance being in the White House with Pere as she disclosed that she does not merit it because she has fewer fans.

Related Forums
BBNaija: I Wish Trolls Can Leave Tega Alone And Face Me – BBNaija Star, Boma Blows Hot
Forum

BBNaija: I Wish Trolls Can Leave Tega Alone And Face Me – BBNaija Star, Boma Blows Hot

12 hours ago
Avoid Using Makeup On Election Day, INEC Tells Anambra Women
Forum

Avoid Using Makeup On Election Day, INEC Tells Anambra Women

13 hours ago
BBNaija Star, Ka3na, Dishes Out Curious Relationship Advice To Ladies
Forum

BBNaija Star, Ka3na, Dishes Out Curious Relationship Advice To Ladies

13 hours ago
Actress, Merit Gold Pens Notes On IG Hours After Audio Recording Of Her Conversation With Tonto
Forum

Actress, Merit Gold Pens Notes On IG Hours After Audio Recording Of Her Conversation With Tonto's Ex Leaked Online

13 hours ago