BBNaija: I Haven’t Spoken To JayPaul Since I Left Biggie’s House – Saskay

4 weeks ago

Saskay, the evicted Big Brother Naija season 6 housemate, has said she is yet to see or speak to JayPaul since she left the show.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a698e2d65fe4017d81bb725ca046131c.jpg

Saskay disclosed this known during her media rounds on Friday after she was asked the way forward on her relationship with JayPaul.

The reality star said she hasn’t been in contact or made any efforts to reach JayPaul since she left the show because she was focusing on her self at the monoment.

“I know it sounds strange but I haven’t spoken to JayPaul ever since I left the house.

“I haven’t called, texted or seen him. I feel like I have a lot to do and little time to execute my plans so I am focusing on me. And it’s like there’s someone else in the picture I am just trying to focus on me,” she said.

Related Forums
How Injury Ruined My Football Career - BBNaija Star, Boma Opens Up
Forum

How Injury Ruined My Football Career - BBNaija Star, Boma Opens Up

18 hours ago
You should have left Juventus earlier – Chiellini hits out at Ronaldo
Forum

You should have left Juventus earlier – Chiellini hits out at Ronaldo

1 day ago
Reality Star, Sammie Recounts How He Made It to BBNaija Despite Having Speaking Disability
Forum

Reality Star, Sammie Recounts How He Made It to BBNaija Despite Having Speaking Disability

1 day ago
Lekki Tollgate Victim Narrates His Ordeal And How The Incident Left Him Disabled (Video)
Forum

Lekki Tollgate Victim Narrates His Ordeal And How The Incident Left Him Disabled (Video)

1 day ago