Any Kidnapper In Abia Will Die – Governor, Okezie Ikpeazu

Forum 2 years ago

Any Kidnapper In Abia Will Die – Governor, Okezie Ikpeazu

Abia State Governor, Okezie Ikpeazu has expressed that kidnapping is a capital offense in the state.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6f499350455505c6c444b9920e245c15.jpeg

Ikpeazu stated this in Umuahia on Thursday while launching the Abia State Security Fund/Deployment of the Security Support and Resident Card.

He warned that “anybody who practices kidnapping in Abia shall die.”

He stated that the initiative of the programme was to monitor and identify residents, even in the bush, especially as the state is bordered by seven states.

Ikpeazu stressed the need for synergy among the South-East governments with a view to nipping in the bud cross-border crimes, adding, “The Abia State Residents’ Card’s will help to identify genuine residents.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Can’t Imagine It – Aisha Yesufu On Governor Ododo Stopping Yahaya Bello’s Arrest
Forum | 18 hours ago

I Can’t Imagine It – Aisha Yesufu On Governor Ododo Stopping Yahaya Bello’s Arrest

EFCC vs Yahaya Bello: Ex-Kogi Governor Has Lost Immunity, Can Be Arrested, Prosecuted – Falana
Forum | 1 day ago

EFCC vs Yahaya Bello: Ex-Kogi Governor Has Lost Immunity, Can Be Arrested, Prosecuted – Falana

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth
Forum | 3 days ago

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth

Abia Govt Vows Justice As Protest Rocks Umuahia Over Navy Cadet’s Death In Swimming Pool
Forum | 3 days ago

Abia Govt Vows Justice As Protest Rocks Umuahia Over Navy Cadet’s Death In Swimming Pool