''I Was Told To Insult Rosy, Churchill's Wife To Prove That I'm Loyal''- Bobrisky Says As He Drags Tonto Dikeh

Forum 2 years ago

''I Was Told To Insult Rosy, Churchill's Wife To Prove That I'm Loyal''- Bobrisky Says As He Drags Tonto Dikeh

Controversial crossdresser, Bobrisky has slammed his former bestie, Tonto Dikeh making some startling revelations about their friendship.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/108f9e0c929ecbc9e2e89eb4060c681e.jpeg
In his latest post, Bobrisky alleged that he was made to insult, Rosy Meurer, the wife of Churchill. According to him, he dragged the lady who did nothing to him because he was being loyal to his friend, Tonto.

He also shared a video where he replied people saying he is a bad friend for shading his former bestie, Tonto Dikeh. He asked where these set of people were when ''their aunty'' was held in Dubai for three months.

''If you have a friend like me, your life is good. When they held your aunty that you guys are supporting in Dubai for three months, where were you guys? Do you know much of my money is in your aunty's hand?
''he asked

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Breaking Bad’s Anna Gunn Says People’s Attitude Toward Skyler Has Changed
Forum | 18 hours ago

Breaking Bad’s Anna Gunn Says People’s Attitude Toward Skyler Has Changed

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament
Forum | 21 hours ago

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament

Activist Drags Soludo, Others to Court For Running Anambra LGs With Unelected Officials
Forum | 1 day ago

Activist Drags Soludo, Others to Court For Running Anambra LGs With Unelected Officials

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring
Forum | 1 day ago

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring