LET’S TALK! If You Were The Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out?

4 weeks ago

We seldom admire some things about the opposite sex, and we wish for a chance to try some things they do, just to know how it feels.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/cf249966966a763b9350c298026995d7.jpeg

You think it is easy for the likes of Bob risky and James Brown to wanting to be a lady?

So As The Opposite Sex, What Do You Want To Try, So You Can Experience The Feeling?

Related Forums
Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can’t Try Me
Forum

Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Court Can’t Try Me

1 day ago
LET’s TALK!! Do You Think Tiwa Savage’s Leaked Sextape Scandal Will Destroy Her Career?
Forum

LET’s TALK!! Do You Think Tiwa Savage’s Leaked Sextape Scandal Will Destroy Her Career?

4 days ago
LET’S TALK!! Do You Have To Take Permission From Your Partner Before Video Call Him/Her?
Forum

LET’S TALK!! Do You Have To Take Permission From Your Partner Before Video Call Him/Her?

6 days ago
Forum

6 days ago