“Saga is Not In Love With Nini, it’s Just Content” – Blessing Okoro

Forum 2 years ago

“Saga is Not In Love With Nini, it’s Just Content” – Blessing Okoro

Relationship therapist, Blessing Okoro Nkiruka aka Blessing CEO has claimed Saga is faking his love for Nini.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/34e032d1ce4c8fbd13965d1a1384713d.jpg

According to the self-acclaimed No.1 relationship expert in Africa, Saga doesn’t love Nini just as Ozo never loved Nengi. She went on to categorically state that the duo won’t even date outside the house.

The love therapist further stated that the manner in which the show is structured is the sole reason for this whole drama we have been witnessing lately.

In her words:

“The big brother house can be crazy and lonely you will think you are in love with people, but you are not they are just available at that moment …. Remember no phones, no tv, no books , no distractions, so everything will be looking like love ??.

They are just using themselves to stay in the show .

To avoid depression. Can’t you see how pere feels most times, his bored …”

Check out the post below:

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/367210e2ada343c3286ff9628f3b40e6.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies
Forum | 2 days ago

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies

How Seven People Drown In Just One Week — Lagos Police Reveals
Forum | 5 days ago

How Seven People Drown In Just One Week — Lagos Police Reveals

Nigerian Actress, Obey Etok Chima Suffers Double Blow As She Loses Her Father Just Hours Before Her Husband’s Burial
Forum | 5 days ago

Nigerian Actress, Obey Etok Chima Suffers Double Blow As She Loses Her Father Just Hours Before Her Husband’s Burial

Linda Hamilton Reflects on Terminator: Dark Fate: ‘I Can’t Say I Love the Film’
Forum | 5 days ago

Linda Hamilton Reflects on Terminator: Dark Fate: ‘I Can’t Say I Love the Film’