A MUST READ! What I Saw At The Bank Today

Forum 2 years ago

A MUST READ! What I Saw At The Bank Today

Hello everyone, so it happened that my Dad made some withdrawals at the ATM, on the last withdrawal the ATM did not dispense.l and he was debited.

Followed him to the bank to complain so the amount will be reversed.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9a672755945846a35b176bcf13650de1.jpeg

Upon our arrival, we met a woman crying profusely. She was restless, saw three bankers on one computer trying to figure things out and another consoling her.

So it happened that she was scammed of N300,000. She said she received a call from someone who claimed to be the bank manager who asked her to provide some of her private information which she did.

Man, I felt bad for her. I was really angry inside, I hope these scammers meet their Waterloo.

So I’ve got some questions regarding this:

1) how do these scammers get the phone number and account details of people to the extent of calling them and requesting personal information.

2) can the money be recovered, if yes what process does one need to follow. This is to educate people

On a final note, please and please, don’t give your personal information to anyone who claims to be from a certain bank. Always go to the bank!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan
Forum | 6 days ago

How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan

Shock As Woman Wheels Her Dead Uncle
Forum | 1 week ago

Shock As Woman Wheels Her Dead Uncle's Corpse Into Bank And Tries To Get Him To "Sign Off" Loan In Her Name

Ready or Not 2 Script Update Given by Director
Forum | 1 week ago

Ready or Not 2 Script Update Given by Director

The Crow & Saw XI Release Dates Delayed by Lionsgate
Forum | 2 weeks ago

The Crow & Saw XI Release Dates Delayed by Lionsgate