BBNaija: Watch Moment Emergency Exit Door Opened for Nini to Sneak Out of the House (Video)

1 month ago

A video has surfaced showing the moment Nini sneaked out of the house unnoticed through the emergency exit door.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/58fc9641fefea67078d544cf49a742d6.jpg

Recall that Nini was assigned a task by Biggie to play a prank on all the housemates by leaving the house and returning after 24 hours.

While other housemates were busy with their activities, an exit door opened for Nini to disappear.

Since that incident, Saga has been left devastated as he cannot understand what is happening.

The video below shows the moment Nini sneaked out of the house without anyone seeing her.

Watch the clip below:

Related Forums
Stop Posting His Cars, Watch & $50,000 Dollars In Cash To Pepper His Wife
Forum

Stop Posting His Cars, Watch & $50,000 Dollars In Cash To Pepper His Wife'' -Jaruma Slams Maria Over Husband Snatching Allegations

12 hours ago
BBNaija Boma Celebrates Moving From Yaba To Ikoyi
Forum

BBNaija Boma Celebrates Moving From Yaba To Ikoyi

16 hours ago
Forum

''Get Your Facts Right'' – Paulo Warns Those Slamming BBNaija Maria Over Husband Snatching Allegation

18 hours ago
“I’m Lonely In A World Surrounded By People
Forum

“I’m Lonely In A World Surrounded By People'' - Ex- BBNaija Housemate, Omashola Cries Out

18 hours ago