''Stop Abusing Your Leaders, We Must Suffer To Get Things Right'' - Sanusi Tells Nigerians

Forum 2 years ago

''Stop Abusing Your Leaders, We Must Suffer To Get Things Right'' - Sanusi Tells Nigerians

Deposed Emir of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi has urged Nigerians to be patient and pray for the economy to work instead of raining insults on their leaders.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c3c271e8db534acf5975d8bc589e939c.jpeg

The former Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria and leader of the Tijjaniyya Sect in Nigeria, said this while addressing members of the Sect from seven states of the North West, in Sokoto on Tuesday September 21.

According to Sanusi, people must suffer for things to get right. He said;

“In my own knowledge about economy, I know that we must suffer to get things right.

“What is expected of us now is patient, fervent prayers and we must stand up to get things better in our own way through a legitimate ways.

“We must desist from abusing or cursing our leaders because the Holy Prophet is against that.

“And we will not involve ourselves in corrupt practices and other atrocities because our religion preaches against it.

“We must change for the better and remain committed to peace and development of our societies."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Tacha Lambasts Nigerians For Seeking Justice For Bullied Schoolgirl
Forum | 1 day ago

Tacha Lambasts Nigerians For Seeking Justice For Bullied Schoolgirl

German Police Arrest 11 Nigerians Over Dating Scam
Forum | 1 day ago

German Police Arrest 11 Nigerians Over Dating Scam

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC
Forum | 2 days ago

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna
Forum | 3 days ago

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna