REVEALED!! How Fortune, Davido’s Official Photographer Died

Forum 2 years ago

REVEALED!! How Fortune, Davido’s Official Photographer Died

Waploaded Media gathered that the death of Davido official photographer was shared on social media platform, Instagram by one @Dianacoco_.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/be4d0bed7615ffa031d5a73b8f6dcc58.png

According to the post, Davido’s photographer Fortune reportedly drowned at a location in Lagos, Nigeria’s commercial city, on Tuesday evening, September 21, 2021.

“Davido’s photographer Fortune is dead. Jesus Christ. F**k I’m heartbroken, he’s my friend. I’m so heartbroken. It shouldn’t have been fortune God, he’s hardworking, very ambitious, he worked so hard to gain the spot he achieved like wtf,” one of the tweets read.

Before his death, Fortune was the brain behind most of Davido’s photos on Instagram and a member of his crew.

The news of Davido official photographer death comes just 3 months after the death of the hit maker’s close friend and business associate, Habeeb Ademola Uthman, popularly known as Obama DMW died as a result of a heart condition.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 hour ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 1 hour ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 2 hours ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth

Stream Release Date Revealed for New Horror From Terrifier 2 Team
Forum | 17 hours ago

Stream Release Date Revealed for New Horror From Terrifier 2 Team