BBNaija: “I’m Going To Be Here For You , I Don’t Want Anything To Spoil Your Game” – WhiteMoney Reconciles With Queen

1 month ago

Housemate WhiteMoney has made a U-turn on the issues he had with Queen as he promises to be available for her and help her not to spoil her game.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0038d7c5cf32123eed4753e91e396649.jpg

Recall that WhiteMoney and Queen had issues yesterday after Queen disclosed that she will make love with Cross and with him, too.

Reacting to this, WhiteMoney replied that her words hurt him to his bones.

Since then, she has apologized continually.

This morning, WhiteMoney seems to have forgotten the issues they had as he was spotted making promises to Queen.

In one of his statements, he said “I am going to be here for you because I don’t want anything to spoil your game in this house, I promise”.

Queen blushed and hugged him while laying down on his body. She also stated that she has missed him despite the fact that she finds him to be an annoying person.

Related Forums
Reality Star, Sammie Recounts How He Made It to BBNaija Despite Having Speaking Disability
Forum

Reality Star, Sammie Recounts How He Made It to BBNaija Despite Having Speaking Disability

1 day ago
#EndSARS: Don Jazzy Reacts As Police Torture Taxi Driver In Lagos
Forum

#EndSARS: Don Jazzy Reacts As Police Torture Taxi Driver In Lagos

1 day ago
Davido Meets Man Utd Star, Paul Pogba After Game Against Atlanta (Video)
Forum

Davido Meets Man Utd Star, Paul Pogba After Game Against Atlanta (Video)

1 day ago
Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform, Calls It
Forum

Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform, Calls It 'Truth Social'

1 day ago