LET’S TALK!! What Are The Advantages Of Cultism?

Forum 2 years ago

LET’S TALK!! What Are The Advantages Of Cultism?

Cultism is the order of the day in Nigeria schools and streets nowadays.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/98dabccc13fd4245b723136cfa12c173.jpeg

Cultism in Nigeria are secret-society like student groups within higher institutions that have recently been involved in illegal and violent activities.

==============================

The origin of cultism was traced to the Seadog confraternity (a.k.a Pyrates), founded by Wole Soyinka and six others at the foremost University of Ibadan in 1952.

However, some of the disadvantages of cultism include loss of lives and properties, disruption of academic activities on campuses, unsafe university environments.

Most young people think joining a cult group would grant them unlimited acess to women, wealth and opportunity to hang out with the big boys in the hood and a lot more.

The disadvantages of cultism is pronounced and crystal clear. Now let’s talk about the ADVANTAGES.

Is there any??‍♂️

LET’S TALK!! What Are The Advantages Of Cultism?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
X-Men ’97 Directors Talk Potentially Joining X-Men MCU Reboot
Forum | 4 days ago

X-Men ’97 Directors Talk Potentially Joining X-Men MCU Reboot

Let Us Support Tinubu, Governors - Buhari Appeals To Nigerians
Forum | 1 week ago

Let Us Support Tinubu, Governors - Buhari Appeals To Nigerians

48 Renounce Cultism In Ogun, Surrender Arms
Forum | 3 weeks ago

48 Renounce Cultism In Ogun, Surrender Arms

Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Kwam1 Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo (Video)
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Kwam1 Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo (Video)