#BBNaija: “God Buttered My Bread Today Because I Saw You Taking Off Your Bra” – Saga to Nini (Video)

1 month ago

Big Brother Naija housemate Saga has revealed how he felt after seeing Nini take off her bra.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/87b6e009cc7a4f0bc85dca30f27bc2b5.jpg

During a conversation with the live-in lovers, Saga told Nini that he was lucky to see her taking off her bra.

Although, he revealed that the scene was a “mini-second” but it kept playing in his head.

I prayed today… You didn’t know I saw you… that first time I said finally… it was like a mini-second when you were taking off your bra. But I have the the video in my head”.

Related Forums
Orezi Advices Men to Do This One Thing Before Taking a Woman on a Date to Avoid Embarrassment
Forum

Orezi Advices Men to Do This One Thing Before Taking a Woman on a Date to Avoid Embarrassment

1 day ago
Reality Star, Sammie Recounts How He Made It to BBNaija Despite Having Speaking Disability
Forum

Reality Star, Sammie Recounts How He Made It to BBNaija Despite Having Speaking Disability

1 day ago
1Xbet Sure Banker 2 Odds Code For Today Thursday  21/10/2021
Forum

1Xbet Sure Banker 2 Odds Code For Today Thursday 21/10/2021

1 day ago
Sportybet  Sure Banker 2 Odds Code For Today Thursday  21/10/2021
Forum

Sportybet Sure Banker 2 Odds Code For Today Thursday 21/10/2021

1 day ago