#BBNaija: “God Buttered My Bread Today Because I Saw You Taking Off Your Bra” – Saga to Nini (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

#BBNaija: “God Buttered My Bread Today Because I Saw You Taking Off Your Bra” – Saga to Nini (Video)

Big Brother Naija housemate Saga has revealed how he felt after seeing Nini take off her bra.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/87b6e009cc7a4f0bc85dca30f27bc2b5.jpg

During a conversation with the live-in lovers, Saga told Nini that he was lucky to see her taking off her bra.

Although, he revealed that the scene was a “mini-second” but it kept playing in his head.

I prayed today… You didn’t know I saw you… that first time I said finally… it was like a mini-second when you were taking off your bra. But I have the the video in my head”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Godzilla x Kong’s Box Office Demolishes Godzilla vs. Kong’s Global Total
Forum | 21 hours ago

Godzilla x Kong’s Box Office Demolishes Godzilla vs. Kong’s Global Total

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience

Plateau University Student Killed Hours After Asking God For Protection Over Gunshots By Armed Men
Forum | 3 days ago

Plateau University Student Killed Hours After Asking God For Protection Over Gunshots By Armed Men