WhiteMoney Kissed JMK But He Is Advising Me To Stop My Relationship With Cross – Queen (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

WhiteMoney Kissed JMK But He Is Advising Me To Stop My Relationship With Cross – Queen (Video)

Big Brother Naija Shine Ya Eyes housemate, Queen has lamented about Whitmoney's reaction to her relationship with Cross.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3a30b71d1e5b7b493f1d436b396f4ee1.jpeg

Queen having a conversation with Angel complained that WhiteMoney lied to her about kissing JMK in the house.

According to her, hearing this information made her angry because WhiteMoney, days ago warned her to stop kissing Cross or risks their friendship.

I’m shocked he kissed JMK because he didn’t tell me anything and just admitted in front of other housemates.

“I asked him why he didn’t tell me and he said he does not owe me any explanation.

“What’s pissing me off is that WhiteMoney told me he’s done with our friendship if I continue kissing Cross in the house but he’s doing this to me and relaxed about it.

“I’ve been avoiding to kiss Cross just to please him but I’ve been asking him about JMK and he kept denying and now he admitted in front of the housemates he kissed her. It’s annoying,” Queen told Angel.

See Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Stop Wike’s Use of PDP to Remain Relevant – Secondus to Party Leaders
Forum | 1 day ago

Stop Wike’s Use of PDP to Remain Relevant – Secondus to Party Leaders

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 2 days ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues

Queen Rock Montreal Sets Disney+ Streaming Release Date
Forum | 3 days ago

Queen Rock Montreal Sets Disney+ Streaming Release Date

EPL: Rio Ferdinand lists two matches that will stop Arsenal from winning title
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: Rio Ferdinand lists two matches that will stop Arsenal from winning title