On My Block Final Season Trailer Teases October Return

Forum 2 years ago

On My Block Final Season Trailer Teases October Return

Netflix has released the official trailer for the upcoming fourth and final season of the hit coming-of-age dramedy On My Block, which hails from Lauren Iungerich, Eddie Gonzalez, and Jeremy Haft. https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/81f105cd7d04ff50ed281d9762e811f4.jpgThe On My Block final season trailer, which you can check out below, teases a two-year time jump for the teens of Freeridge as Cesar, Monse, Ruby, Jamal and Jasmine have grown apart from each other. The series is scheduled to make its return on Monday, October 4, with the last 10 episodes.

On My Block is a coming-of-age comedy about four bright and street-savvy friends navigating their way through the triumph, pain, and the newness of high school they experience along the way. Lifelong friendships are tested as Monse, Ruby, Jamal, and Cesar confront the challenges of adolescence and life in their predominantly Hispanic and black neighborhood set in LA’s South Central neighborhood.

“Season 4 finds our friends two years later, having gone their separate ways,” reads the synopsis for the final season. “When a secret is unburied, they quickly learn you can’t run from the past and they will need to stick together to survive.”

The series currently stars Diego Tinoco as Cesar Diaz, Sierra Capri as Monse Finnie, Jason Genao as Ruby Martinez, Brett Gray as Jamal Turner, Jessica Marie Garcia as Jasmine, and Julio Macia as Oscar.

On My Block is co-created and executive produced by Lauren Iungerich (Awkward), Eddie Gonzalez, and Jeremy Haft, with Iungerich serving as the showrunner.

Seasons 1-3 are now available for streaming on Netflix.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Velma Season 2 Trailer Previews Return of Mindy Kaling’s Animated Scooby-Doo Series
Forum | 2 days ago

Velma Season 2 Trailer Previews Return of Mindy Kaling’s Animated Scooby-Doo Series

Outer Range Season 2 Trailer Reveals Return of Josh Brolin Sci-Fi Series
Forum | 2 days ago

Outer Range Season 2 Trailer Reveals Return of Josh Brolin Sci-Fi Series

Reginald the Vampire Season 2 Trailer Sets Release Date for Syfy Comedy
Forum | 2 days ago

Reginald the Vampire Season 2 Trailer Sets Release Date for Syfy Comedy

Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series
Forum | 3 days ago

Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series