DJ/Producer Sketchy Bongo Ties The Knot With A Blogger

Forum 6 years ago

DJ/Producer Sketchy Bongo Ties The Knot With A Blogger

The DJ and Producer Sketchy Bongo got married this past weekend to Blogger and his long-time girlfriend Chaz Pillay on a remote Caribbean island. Exactly a year ago, Sketchy proposed to Chaz and now he has made an honest woman out of her. Sketchy shared images of him and his now wife at the altar making things official. The couple went with a traditional Hindu wedding, with Chaz rocking an elegant wedding gown Saree and Sketchy in a Two-Piece suit to match.

The occasion seemed like a private gathering of friends and family to support the couple as well as witness the love. The hit-producer sent out a message on Twitter thanking his family and friends for the support they have given him,

We are #Married. Thank you to everyone who made this day the best day for us.

Congratulations to the newly married couple, love wins yet again!

Thank you for all the wishes and congratulations. We are #married . Thank you to everyone who made this the best day for us. If you attended the wedding and want to post pictures, feel free. Restrictions removed. Just make sure they are good. Positive energy, positive vibes, still winning! I love you @chazmoodley
, he wrote on IG.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
AY Makun drags blogger SDK over report on crashed marriage, calls her wicked
Forum | 5 days ago

AY Makun drags blogger SDK over report on crashed marriage, calls her wicked

Sonic the Hedgehog Producer Says Movie Franchise Is Building to ‘Avengers-Level Events’
Forum | 1 week ago

Sonic the Hedgehog Producer Says Movie Franchise Is Building to ‘Avengers-Level Events’

Governor Sanwo-Olu’s Daughter, Modupeoreoluwa Ties Knot In Lagos
Forum | 1 week ago

Governor Sanwo-Olu’s Daughter, Modupeoreoluwa Ties Knot In Lagos

I’m A Master Producer – Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Hit Songs As He Reminds Fans Of His Musical Prowess
Forum | 1 week ago

I’m A Master Producer – Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Hit Songs As He Reminds Fans Of His Musical Prowess