Lukaku can be future captain - Tuchel

Forum 2 years ago

Lukaku can be future captain - Tuchel

Chelsea boss Thomas Tuchel can see Romelu Lukaku as a future club captain.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7b9340bcc674725c4545e835c7df471c.jpeg

Lukaku has made an impressive early impact since his return to Chelsea this summer from Inter Milan.

Tuchel said, "Lukaku is an athlete of the highest level, he loves training, he always has a smile on his face, he wants to win every tournament. It's good. He sets an example for others.

"Can he become a captain? Yes, I think he could be. But now is not the time to think about it, we have a wonderful captain.

"The main thing - that Romelu behaves as a captain, and this is more important than just having the captain's armband."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident
Forum | 4 days ago

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident

My Collaboration With Rema Will Dictate Future of Nigerian Music – Pheelz
Forum | 6 days ago

My Collaboration With Rema Will Dictate Future of Nigerian Music – Pheelz

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie
Forum | 1 week ago

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie

X-Men ‘97 Video Teases Captain America Appearance in Disney+ Series
Forum | 1 week ago

X-Men ‘97 Video Teases Captain America Appearance in Disney+ Series