BBNaija: “Angel Has a Stone Heart, Any Man That Catches Feelings For Her is Finished” – Pere

Forum 2 years ago

BBNaija: “Angel Has a Stone Heart, Any Man That Catches Feelings For Her is Finished” – Pere

BBNaija housemate, Pere Egbi has revealed something interesting about fellow housemate, Angel.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/bcc9b58ede61e6a0bd54775fd3222d5b.jpg

According to him, Angel has a heart of stone and will not be able to settle with a man in a relationship.

Pere made this known during a conversation with Cross while reacting to the sudden change of attitude towards Cross.

The ex-military man affirmed that the 21-year-old writer is only in the house for the cruise, nothing more.

“It’s as if Angel carried ‘harden your heart’, instead of ‘shine your eyes’ to come to this show.

“She has a stone heart and any man that catches feelings for her is finished.

“Angel is just all about the cruise and I don’t think that she’s ready to get into anything serious. I think as a man, I have a softer heart compared to hers,” he said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 1 day ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer
Forum | 1 day ago

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident
Forum | 1 day ago

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut