PSG powerbroker fires sack warning at Pochettino after Messi hook

Forum 2 years ago

PSG powerbroker fires sack warning at Pochettino after Messi hook

PSG coach Mauricio Pochettino is coming under pressure this morning despite victory over Lyon on Sunday.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a90d2e921c1b8f390987ba8ea6d907ff.jpeg

Pochettino has upset PSG powerbrokers after hooking former Barcelona captain Lionel Messi when the game was locked at 0-0. The decision saw Messi blank Pochettino's offer of a handshake as he was coming off.

Khalifa Bin Hamad Al Thani, a relative of the president of PSG, Nasser Al-Khelaifi, took to social media to fire a warning at Pochettino.

In English, together with a photo of Pochettino waving, Al Thani stated: "London is a beautiful city, you know that."

PSG are next in action against Metz on Wednesday night.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna
Forum | 3 days ago

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope
Forum | 1 week ago

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope

UCL: You killed the game – Gundogan blames Barcelona teammate for PSG defeat
Forum | 1 week ago

UCL: You killed the game – Gundogan blames Barcelona teammate for PSG defeat

APC Crisis: Oshiomhole’s Sack Tactics Applied In Ganduje’s Suspension – Bashir Ahmad Speaks
Forum | 1 week ago

APC Crisis: Oshiomhole’s Sack Tactics Applied In Ganduje’s Suspension – Bashir Ahmad Speaks