LET’S TALK!! The Sudden Death Of Dr. Obadiah Mailafia – Murdered or Natural Death??

Forum 2 years ago

LET’S TALK!! The Sudden Death Of Dr. Obadiah Mailafia – Murdered or Natural Death??

Nigerians has mourned a former Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Dr. Obadiah Mailafia.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/11ae399e2ff03c1eb4d5a6d3d4de3f4b.jpeg

The 64-year-old development economist died at the National Hospital Abuja on Sunday morning.

Luka Binniyat, spokesman for the Southern Kaduna Peoples Union (SOKAPU) had said Mailafia, who took refuge in Makurdi, Benue state, following alleged persistent harassment by the Department of State Services (DSS), fell sick on Saturday and was rushed to an Abuja hospital where he was pronounced dead on Sunday morning.

The former deputy governor, who was the Presidential candidate of the African Democratic Congress (ADC) in the 2019 election, was a known government critic and had advocated for public sector and exchange rate reforms.

Mailafia was appointed deputy governor of the CBN in 2005 from the African Development Bank (AfDB) where he served as the chief economist responsible for Strategic Planning and Corporate Reporting.

Before his untimely death, he was a powerful voice for social justice. He was unfairly treated till the very end by the lawless DSS agents of the unconscionable and tyrannical regime of Muhammadu Buhari in Sowore’s voice.

?Take note,  he fell sick on Saturday and was rushed to an Abuja hospital where he was pronounced dead on Sunday morning.

NOW LET’S TALK!

The Sudden Death Of Dr. Obadiah Mailafia – Murdered or Natural Death?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos
Forum | 18 hours ago

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos

Nigerian Police Officer Stabs Man To Death In Popular Lagos Mall
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerian Police Officer Stabs Man To Death In Popular Lagos Mall

Two Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Armed Robbery In Osun
Forum | 2 days ago

Two Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Armed Robbery In Osun

My Rumoured Death Lie From Hell – Zack Orji
Forum | 2 days ago

My Rumoured Death Lie From Hell – Zack Orji