BBNaija: I Almost Took Voluntary Exit Out Of Big Brother – Pere Reveals

1 month ago

Pere, a Big Brother Naija, BBNaija season 6 housemate, has revealed he almost took a voluntary exit out of the reality show.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/314bb7b8cb8f9152950d6585387d3a34.jpg

Pere made this known on Sunday while having a discussion with Yousef and Angel.

Yousef and Angel had expressed fears in tonight’s eviction show.

Pere, consoling them, said at some time in the house, he almost approached Biggie in the diary room to seek voluntary exit out of the show.

Pere has been lonely and reserved since Maria exited the show.

Pere said: “There was a time I had thought of asking Biggie for a voluntary exit but then I changed my mind because I felt I shouldn’t give up yet

“Being on this show is a privilege and I’ll take it again if given another opportunity.”

Related Forums
Reality Star, Uriel Oputa Continues Shooting Her Shot at Pere After She Got a Positive Response
Forum

Reality Star, Uriel Oputa Continues Shooting Her Shot at Pere After She Got a Positive Response

22 hours ago
The Annoying Part Of Life After BBNaija Is That I Can
Forum

The Annoying Part Of Life After BBNaija Is That I Can't Repeat My Clothes - Sammie Laments

1 day ago
BBNaija Housemate, Yousef Loses Elder Brother
Forum

BBNaija Housemate, Yousef Loses Elder Brother

1 day ago
Ballon d’Or: Pochettino reveals how choosing Messi caused problems with Neymar, Mbappe
Forum

Ballon d’Or: Pochettino reveals how choosing Messi caused problems with Neymar, Mbappe

1 day ago