Gospel Singer Dumi Mkokstad Accused Forcing Woman To Abort

Forum 6 years ago

Gospel Singer Dumi Mkokstad Accused Forcing Woman To Abort

According to reports by Isolezwe Dumi Mkokstad allegedly impregnated a 21-year girl by the name of Nomfundo Ngcobo who claims to have been a virgin before sleeping with the Gospel star.

Nomfundo has gone to the media to share her story as she wants Dumi to pay for damages after he allegedly forced her to abort the baby when he found out she was pregnant.

The woman told the publication that she met Dumi on Facebook and they later started dating. She claims they only slept together twice.

“We hooked up and then he took me to his place in Musgrave. In the house we found his brother sitting with his girlfriend. We chilled with them for a bit then they left us. That’s when Dumi took me to his room, pushed onto his bed, began undressing me and had sex with me,”she said.

The Gospel singer allegedly refused to put on a condom when they had sex and she eventually got pregnant. Nomfundo claims Dumi gave her R700 to do the abortion.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car
Forum | 1 day ago

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car

Megan Thee Stallion Sued For Allegedly Forcing Cameraman Watch S3xual Act
Forum | 1 day ago

Megan Thee Stallion Sued For Allegedly Forcing Cameraman Watch S3xual Act

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute
Forum | 1 day ago

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute

At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director
Forum | 2 days ago

At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director