Alisson admits Liverpool won't be his last club

1 month ago

Alisson Becker admits Liverpool won't be his last club.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1f8dc3970ea90308633c7a07f36f0f7b.jpeg

Putting pen to paper on a new improved deal which ties his future to Liverpool until 2027, the 28-year-old says he would like to re-join Brazilian side Internacional if the opportunity arose in the future, having started his career with the club.

"I am the kind of person who has a long term perspective and long term plans," Alisson told Soccer Saturday. "I am really happy about it because me and my family are really settled.

"We are good settling in the club and this country. It's a different country and culture for us but we are really happy here and our kids are really happy here.

"I have no problem to play all of my career here. Obviously I have a desire to play again for my former club in Brazil. Always when I speak of that, I give the supporters a little bit of hope.

"This is something I want to do but I am really happy here and really happy about this deal.

"And I can see the supporters and the people in the club are happy as well."

Related Forums
Alex Ferguson blocks Man Utd from sacking Solskjaer after Liverpool defeat
Forum

Alex Ferguson blocks Man Utd from sacking Solskjaer after Liverpool defeat

1 day ago
Solskjaer to remain Man Utd manager despite Liverpool humiliation
Forum

Solskjaer to remain Man Utd manager despite Liverpool humiliation

1 day ago
Jose Mourinho’s Liverpool nightmare serves as ominous warning for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
Forum

Jose Mourinho’s Liverpool nightmare serves as ominous warning for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

3 days ago
Leeds star Raphinha sent Liverpool transfer advice by Brazil legend Rivaldo
Forum

Leeds star Raphinha sent Liverpool transfer advice by Brazil legend Rivaldo

4 days ago