BBNaija: “I Cheated On My Boyfriend Because I Didn’t Like His Private Part” – Queen Confesses (Video)

1 month ago

BBNaija housemate, Queen has made a confession to fellow housemate Cross.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/2b521a16b5ca94cebfd50d1f779c539b.jpeg

According to Queen, she cheated on her boyfriend because she didn’t like his private part.

In a conversation with Cross, the light-skinned housemate disclosed that she had a Lebanese boyfriend but that didn’t stop her from having a romantic affair with her school boyfriend who she broke up with due to her current relationship with the Lebanese man.

The housemate revealed that she cheated on the foreigner because he was uncircumcised, a sight that wasn't welcoming to her.

She added that this made her dislike romps with him as she opted out to cheat on him with her school boyfriend.

Watch the video below:

Related Forums
N*de Photo: It Was A Simple Mistake - BBNaija Star, Cross Breaks Silence Over Leaked Picture
Forum

N*de Photo: It Was A Simple Mistake - BBNaija Star, Cross Breaks Silence Over Leaked Picture

15 hours ago
Forum

''Good Women Are Hard To Find, You Have To Steal One From Her Man'' — BBNaija Venita Akpofure

15 hours ago
BBNaija
Forum

BBNaija's Maria Reacts to Cross Sharing a Full N*de Video of Himself on Snapchat

15 hours ago
BBNaija Housemate, Jackie B Surprises Mum With N5M Cash Gift On Her Birthday (Video)
Forum

BBNaija Housemate, Jackie B Surprises Mum With N5M Cash Gift On Her Birthday (Video)

15 hours ago