BBNaija: “I Cheated On My Boyfriend Because I Didn’t Like His Private Part” – Queen Confesses (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

BBNaija: “I Cheated On My Boyfriend Because I Didn’t Like His Private Part” – Queen Confesses (Video)

BBNaija housemate, Queen has made a confession to fellow housemate Cross.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/2b521a16b5ca94cebfd50d1f779c539b.jpeg

According to Queen, she cheated on her boyfriend because she didn’t like his private part.

In a conversation with Cross, the light-skinned housemate disclosed that she had a Lebanese boyfriend but that didn’t stop her from having a romantic affair with her school boyfriend who she broke up with due to her current relationship with the Lebanese man.

The housemate revealed that she cheated on the foreigner because he was uncircumcised, a sight that wasn't welcoming to her.

She added that this made her dislike romps with him as she opted out to cheat on him with her school boyfriend.

Watch the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother
Forum | 5 hours ago

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 1 day ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding
Forum | 2 days ago

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding