Rapper Emtee Is Expecting Another Baby

Forum 6 years ago

Rapper Emtee Is Expecting Another Baby

Multi award winning artist and family man Emtee, has exclusively revealed in Drum Magazine that he and his long-time girlfriend are expecting their second child. During the creation of Emtee’s sophomore album is when Emtee received the exciting news but only wanted to reveal the news in an exclusive interview that he is expecting another boy.

In the cover story, Emtee expresses his excitement on becoming a father again and clearly loves being a father to Avery who can’t wait to welcome his baby brother into the world.

‘I am a parent and a breadwinner I need to lead by example’he says proudly.

He further touches on other matters pertaining his career. From how he deals with negative comments, to touching on his album.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
How My 15-Month-Old Baby Was Burnt To Death — Bereaved Mother Says
Forum | 12 hours ago

How My 15-Month-Old Baby Was Burnt To Death — Bereaved Mother Says

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 13 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani
Forum | 13 hours ago

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani

How A One-Year-Old Baby Was Burnt In Lagos Community Attack – Police
Forum | 3 days ago

How A One-Year-Old Baby Was Burnt In Lagos Community Attack – Police