BBNaija: “I Take Back What I Said About Maria, What We Had Ought to be Private” – Pere

Forum 2 years ago

BBNaija: “I Take Back What I Said About Maria, What We Had Ought to be Private” – Pere

BBNaija housemate Pere has admitted it was wrong for him to have exposed the steamy things he had with Maria.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f077cd37e19736303ecec6379d4ba1a1.jpg

Recall that Maria who’s now evicted was a Pere's love interest.

In the course of their relationship in the house, Pere had disclosed that he and Maria had something intimate together. He also accused her of pretending not to have a memory of their intimate time.

Also, he spilled that Maria requested that he sleeps with her.

Well, in his diary session, Pere has disclosed that he takes back all he said about their relationship.

“I will like to take back what I said about Maria. what we had going was done in secret“, he said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience

Sydney Sweeney Responds to Producer Who Said She ‘Can’t Act’ & ‘Isn’t Pretty’
Forum | 4 days ago

Sydney Sweeney Responds to Producer Who Said She ‘Can’t Act’ & ‘Isn’t Pretty’

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 6 days ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding