HELP ME! My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job

Forum 2 years ago

HELP ME! My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job

My wife which we have been married for the past thirteen (13) years and have five(5) children, four boys and girl for me , just left my house on Sunday to her parent house without informing me.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3299bf425d3784a318a6f1b5a160c1a0.jpeg

She left because we have a little disagreement about the monthly food allowance which I used to give her every month, but I failed to give her this month when she requested for

She left with the girl which is six months old and a boy two years and left three boys for me.

Please I need your advice, should I go and beg her, or I should forget about her and continue with my life.

According to my family members, they said I should forget about her because of the manner she left.

What Should I Do?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Video of Late Actor, Junior Pope Recounting How He Met His Wife Resurfaces Online
Forum | 2 days ago

Video of Late Actor, Junior Pope Recounting How He Met His Wife Resurfaces Online

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel
Forum | 4 days ago

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel's Photo Amid Breakup Rumours

Mohbad’s Wife Should Sue Those Questioning Liam’s Paternity – Tolanibaj
Forum | 4 days ago

Mohbad’s Wife Should Sue Those Questioning Liam’s Paternity – Tolanibaj

Drama As Side Chick And Her Family Members Allegedly Attack Lover
Forum | 5 days ago

Drama As Side Chick And Her Family Members Allegedly Attack Lover's Wife In Borno