DO YOU AGREE? Nigeria iPhone Users Are Like “A Dot In A Circle” & Mentally Enslaved (See How)

Forum 2 years ago

DO YOU AGREE? Nigeria iPhone Users Are Like “A Dot In A Circle” & Mentally Enslaved (See How)

Mind you, no hard feelings, no jealousy or envy.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/2f3b523d75fa0092527facaa71a17905.jpeg

And I’m not saying you shouldn’t purchase an iPhone, so long you are financially capable and can afford it, go ahead!

But you no well Aswear. You’re mentally caged unknown to you. You are being manipulated and pressurized unnecessarily.

==============================

You’d see young boys and girls engaging in all manner of illegal activities just to get the latest version of iPhone.

The girls would sleep with different men. The boys would steal and defraud people just to own an iPhone.

Only few Nigerians genuinely and singlehandedly purchased the iPhone they’re using right now.

Now tell me wtf is that, if not mental slavery and madness. Apple company releases different versions every year, knowing that some MUGU would do anything and everything to patronize them.

Infact in Imo state right now, if you are not an iPhone user, no girl will love and respect you. They measure wealth by iPhone. You can imagine. Sick!

==============================

iPhone is mainly for security purposes not really for fashion or show off. Perhaps for speed and picture quality too. But security is it primary purpose.

Now a person who’s not running any business on the internet, photography, videography or a security officer, what the h*ll are you using iPhone for??‍♂️

Not too long ago iPhone 11 and 12 was launched, and we already anticipating 13. Silly!

Apple be stressing some girl’s puna always sha ?

Another thing is, 90% iPhone users think they have made it in life. There’s this annoying attitude and pride in them ehn?

Hahaha nobody should come for my head o I’m not feeling fine.?‍♂️

Nigeria iPhone Users Are Like “A Dot In A Circle” & Mentally Enslaved -DO YOU AGREE?

Let’s hear from you all

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Deteriorating Insecurity In Nigeria Really Concerning - Peter Obi
Forum | 11 hours ago

Deteriorating Insecurity In Nigeria Really Concerning - Peter Obi

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists
Forum | 16 hours ago

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists' Captivity

Nigerian Police Arrest Suspected Vandal, Recover Stolen Cables In Enugu
Forum | 16 hours ago

Nigerian Police Arrest Suspected Vandal, Recover Stolen Cables In Enugu

I’m Only GOAT in Nigeria – Davido
Forum | 17 hours ago

I’m Only GOAT in Nigeria – Davido