Man Involved With Omah Lay’s Girlfriend Breaks Silence Amidst Cheating Allegations (Video)

1 month ago

One Ramson Chima accused of having an affair with popular singer, Omah Lay‘s now ex-girlfriend clears the air on cheating allegations leveled against him.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/29c4bf24bd179e445944063a487f0fba.jpg

This is coming after Omah Lay allegedly unfollowed the said girlfriend on his Instagram page following allegations of having an affair.

In reaction to the allegations, the young man involved, Ramson Chima took to his Instagram story to debunk claims of the affair while stating that they are just friends that held on tight to one another for over six years.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/db6186cce8fa423dd4a3f71f011b4680.jpg

“I and @bayraychee are just friends. She’s legit one of the realest friends I have. We’ve been friends for over 6 years. Everyone close knows this including her boyfriend. Nobody’s cheating on anyone here. She’s done nothing so y’all should let her be please,” he wrote.

Watch the video below …

Related Forums
Three suspected kidnappers arrested in Kano for threatening to abduct man and family members if he fails to pay N2m
Forum

Three suspected kidnappers arrested in Kano for threatening to abduct man and family members if he fails to pay N2m

11 hours ago
Photo of man who beat his 16-year-old daughter to death in Adamawa after ex-wife allegedly revealed he wasn
Forum

Photo of man who beat his 16-year-old daughter to death in Adamawa after ex-wife allegedly revealed he wasn't her biological father

11 hours ago
Tuface And Annie Idibia Spotted Together At A Party In Abuja Amidst Reports Of Marital Crisis (Video)
Forum

Tuface And Annie Idibia Spotted Together At A Party In Abuja Amidst Reports Of Marital Crisis (Video)

16 hours ago
The Truth Will Come Out Soon – More Drama Looms As 2baba’s Baby Mama, Pero Breaks Silence
Forum

The Truth Will Come Out Soon – More Drama Looms As 2baba’s Baby Mama, Pero Breaks Silence

1 day ago