Man City captain Fernandinho confident of Champions League success

Forum 2 years ago

Man City captain Fernandinho confident of Champions League success

Manchester City captain Fernandinho says they kickoff their Champions League campaign tonight full of confidence.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/843d253f79d997cd1994ba63f7ab6097.jpeg

Fernandinho still believes Manchester City have what it takes to dominate Europe.

He said: "If you're going to compare name by name, I think it's very level. Both teams have a very good squad. Perhaps one or the other will wash away a very small advantage.

"But I think that, due to the standard of play, the way we have played for five or six years with Pep [Guardiola], we have a defined standard of play, we know exactly how each player behaves or should behave on the pitch.

"We know about the quality of each player and how he can play the best role in the matches. Without a doubt, in this matter, we have a little more advantage.

"Having practically the same players since 2017, it's no wonder the club managed to win three titles in the last five."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan
Forum | 8 hours ago

How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge
Forum | 8 hours ago

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge

NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara
Forum | 12 hours ago

NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara

Lady In Shock As Man She Asked On A Date Invites Her To His Wedding
Forum | 14 hours ago

Lady In Shock As Man She Asked On A Date Invites Her To His Wedding