Toke Makinwa Says She Wonders What Attracts Fine Men To "Ugly" Women

1 month ago

Controversial OAP and vlogger, Toke Makinwa has wondered what attracts good-looking men to ugly women.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/46091fbb044942243d70add8e0133691.jpeg

She said she understands all about "vibes" and inner beauty but she often wonders the thing that initially attracts guys to "ugly girls" before they get to see the inner beauty.

She pointed out that most times, ugly women get taken first while fine women are rarely asked out.

She concluded that this is mostly because many assume that fine women have a lot of men vying for their attention, so it deters some men.

She then encouraged men to shoot their shot at fine women, even if they won't score but it's worth trying.

She added in the caption: "Na beauty I get, I no kill person. But really why do beautiful girls chop the most breakfast."

See Video Below;

Related Forums
 I was possessed at that time - Man says after being arraigned in court for filming woman in a toilet
Forum

I was possessed at that time - Man says after being arraigned in court for filming woman in a toilet

12 hours ago
Mendy reveals secret behind success at Chelsea after 1-0 win over Brentford
Forum

Mendy reveals secret behind success at Chelsea after 1-0 win over Brentford

1 day ago
Forum

''My Hubby And Women Are 5 & 6'' - Regina Daniels Says As She Shares Video Of Her Husband, Ned Nwoko Talking To Women At A Beach

1 day ago
Two Nigerian Women Arrested In India With 530 Grams Of Cocaine Worth Over N300m
Forum

Two Nigerian Women Arrested In India With 530 Grams Of Cocaine Worth Over N300m

1 day ago