Toke Makinwa Says She Wonders What Attracts Fine Men To "Ugly" Women

Forum 2 years ago

Toke Makinwa Says She Wonders What Attracts Fine Men To "Ugly" Women

Controversial OAP and vlogger, Toke Makinwa has wondered what attracts good-looking men to ugly women.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/46091fbb044942243d70add8e0133691.jpeg

She said she understands all about "vibes" and inner beauty but she often wonders the thing that initially attracts guys to "ugly girls" before they get to see the inner beauty.

She pointed out that most times, ugly women get taken first while fine women are rarely asked out.

She concluded that this is mostly because many assume that fine women have a lot of men vying for their attention, so it deters some men.

She then encouraged men to shoot their shot at fine women, even if they won't score but it's worth trying.

She added in the caption: "Na beauty I get, I no kill person. But really why do beautiful girls chop the most breakfast."

See Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum
Forum | 15 hours ago

Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie

Police Crackdown On Gang R*ping Only Men In Lagos
Forum | 4 days ago

Police Crackdown On Gang R*ping Only Men In Lagos

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing
Forum | 4 days ago

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing