Toke Makinwa Says She Wonders What Attracts Fine Men To "Ugly" Women

1 week ago

Controversial OAP and vlogger, Toke Makinwa has wondered what attracts good-looking men to ugly women.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/46091fbb044942243d70add8e0133691.jpeg

She said she understands all about "vibes" and inner beauty but she often wonders the thing that initially attracts guys to "ugly girls" before they get to see the inner beauty.

She pointed out that most times, ugly women get taken first while fine women are rarely asked out.

She concluded that this is mostly because many assume that fine women have a lot of men vying for their attention, so it deters some men.

She then encouraged men to shoot their shot at fine women, even if they won't score but it's worth trying.

She added in the caption: "Na beauty I get, I no kill person. But really why do beautiful girls chop the most breakfast."

See Video Below;

Related Forums
BBNaija: I Don’t Like Men Who Lose Focus Because Of Women – Orezi Blasts Saga
Forum

BBNaija: I Don’t Like Men Who Lose Focus Because Of Women – Orezi Blasts Saga

11 hours ago
Mad Money Jim Cramer ‘Begs’ Crypto Investors to Take Profits — Says ‘I Don’t Want You to Lose Money’ – Markets and Prices Bitcoin News
Forum

Mad Money Jim Cramer ‘Begs’ Crypto Investors to Take Profits — Says ‘I Don’t Want You to Lose Money’ – Markets and Prices Bitcoin News

13 hours ago
Forum

''If You Have This, Go Home'' - BBNaija Mike Edwards Tells Men As He Shares A Photo Of His Family

1 day ago
El-Rufai Mocks Southern Govs, Says Anti-Open Grazing Law Not Implementable
Forum

El-Rufai Mocks Southern Govs, Says Anti-Open Grazing Law Not Implementable

1 day ago