BBNaija: 'Don’t Touch Me Again' - Angel Warns Cross

1 week ago

BBNaija housemate, Angel has jokingly warned Cross to henceforth keep his hands off her body since he wants them to be just 'friends'.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/95462594a4db4a636d103694134eb767.jpg

Angel made the remark on Tuesday night during a discussion with Cross.

Cross had wanted them to remain best friends.

You have so many women in your life, there’s Queen, Nini, Saskay, keep your hand to yourself, don’t touch me because best friends don’t touch each other in that regard, that’s not my definition of best friend,” she said.

“If that’s what you want, then that’s fine. I can keep my hands to myself. I’ve been getting the wrong memo, we’ve been having a different line of thoughts.

“You know I find you romantic, attractive and best friend is the only way around it for now in this house until we eventually leave here and see how you are outside,” Cross responded.

They both agreed to be just friends after sharing a kiss together.

Angel also joined Cross on his bed as they spent the night together.

Related Forums
BBNaija: “I Don’t Want To Wake Up Tomorrow And Start Looking For You” - Liquorose Tells Emmanuel
Forum

BBNaija: “I Don’t Want To Wake Up Tomorrow And Start Looking For You” - Liquorose Tells Emmanuel

11 hours ago
BBNaija: Why I’m Not Happy About Nini’s Return – Saga Speaks
Forum

BBNaija: Why I’m Not Happy About Nini’s Return – Saga Speaks

12 hours ago
BBNaija: “I Connect With You Whenever I Watch You Although I’ve Never Met You” – Broda Shaggi Shows Support for WhiteMoney
Forum

BBNaija: “I Connect With You Whenever I Watch You Although I’ve Never Met You” – Broda Shaggi Shows Support for WhiteMoney

12 hours ago
BBNaija: I Don’t Like Men Who Lose Focus Because Of Women – Orezi Blasts Saga
Forum

BBNaija: I Don’t Like Men Who Lose Focus Because Of Women – Orezi Blasts Saga

12 hours ago