Atalanta goalkeeper Musso delighted with performance for Villarreal draw

1 month ago

Atalanta goalkeeper Juan Musso was pleased with their 2-2 draw at Champions League opponents Villarreal.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/33c78e6d7f0940401c2864bb56c9aa5d.jpeg

La Dea coach Gian Piero Gasperini highlighted the performance of Musso in the aftermath.

And the Argentine said: "I feel happy because I helped the team. From behind, you can see how everybody sacrifice themselves.

“We played against a tough opponent and I am happy we return home with one point.

“Personally, I am satisfied, it was a dream to make my Champions League debut, I gave my best, as I always do."

Related Forums
Sean Dyche confident Burnley win is coming after draw at Southampton
Forum

Sean Dyche confident Burnley win is coming after draw at Southampton

4 days ago
Gary Neville reacts to Maguire’s performance in Man Utd’s 4-2 defeat to Leicester
Forum

Gary Neville reacts to Maguire’s performance in Man Utd’s 4-2 defeat to Leicester

1 week ago
Villarreal’s Danjuma explains why he dumped Nigeria for Netherlands
Forum

Villarreal’s Danjuma explains why he dumped Nigeria for Netherlands

2 weeks ago
Jamie Carragher blames Alisson as Liverpool draw 2-2 with Man CityJamie Carragher blames Alisson as Liverpool draw 2-2 with Man City
Forum

Jamie Carragher blames Alisson as Liverpool draw 2-2 with Man CityJamie Carragher blames Alisson as Liverpool draw 2-2 with Man City

3 weeks ago