Dalot admits Man Utd 'buzzing' since Ronaldo return

Forum 2 years ago

Dalot admits Man Utd 'buzzing' since Ronaldo return

Diogo Dalot says Cristiano Ronaldo's return has lifted everyone at Manchester United.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5557f0ce8fa59bbf760b2e28e5f251d5.jpeg

Dalot is Portugal teammates with Ronaldo and he has discussed how the squad reacted to his return and what he will bring to the club.

“It's fantastic not just for me, but for everyone to have Cristiano here. He gives so much energy to everyone and he's been fantastic," Dalot told United's official website ahead of Ronaldo's second debut.

“On the day [he signed] there was a lot of speculation and it was very good news for everyone involved. Everyone was buzzing with his return to United.

"I texted him and congratulated about him coming back. He said how happy he was to be part of this club again and he wants to help the team and that's what we want. I know he will help us a lot this season."

“I think fans can expect the same Cristiano as always. To be here winning what he has won and playing like he is playing you can expect the best. We are here to help him and he is here to help us as well and I think with everything combined we can do great things."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Hit Man Trailer Shows Glen Powell Playing a Master of Disguise
Forum | 1 day ago

Hit Man Trailer Shows Glen Powell Playing a Master of Disguise

Acapulco Season 3 Trailer Previews Return of Apple TV+ Comedy
Forum | 2 days ago

Acapulco Season 3 Trailer Previews Return of Apple TV+ Comedy

Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie