BBNaija: I Knew Boma Liked Me But I Told Him I Wasn't Interested - Jackie B

Forum 2 years ago

BBNaija: I Knew Boma Liked Me But I Told Him I Wasn't Interested - Jackie B

Recently evicted Big Brother Naija Shine Ya Eyes housemate, Jackie B has opened up on her relationship with Boma.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/abd2e234e50fa8156d795ba3d7f94f08.jpeg

Jackie B said this while making clarifications on her relationship with Boma during her media rounds on Tuesday.

Well, I was never in any entanglement with Boma. I just know that he told a few housemates that he liked me and they came to tell me.

”With him, I just know he had an attraction for me and he liked me in a type of way.

”Also, when he picked me to be his deputy head of house I was surprised. In fact, I didn’t think there was any reason for it not until he made his feelings known to me while we were together in the head of the house lounge.

”However, I told him I wasn’t interested in him so we just had to keep things that way,” she said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
It’s done’ – Ex-Liverpool midfielder reveals Man Utd player told him manager to replace Ten Hag
Forum | 7 hours ago

It’s done’ – Ex-Liverpool midfielder reveals Man Utd player told him manager to replace Ten Hag

BBNaija’s Soma Anyama marks 32nd birthday, fans send wishes
Forum | 1 week ago

BBNaija’s Soma Anyama marks 32nd birthday, fans send wishes

Howl: Leonardo DiCaprio Working on Live-Action Movie Told From a Dog and Wolf’s Perspective
Forum | 1 week ago

Howl: Leonardo DiCaprio Working on Live-Action Movie Told From a Dog and Wolf’s Perspective

EPL: Arne Slot told to sell two Liverpool top players
Forum | 1 week ago

EPL: Arne Slot told to sell two Liverpool top players