Portugal convincing Fulham ace Carvalho to switch allegiance from England

Forum 2 years ago

Portugal convincing Fulham ace Carvalho to switch allegiance from England

Portugal attempting to convince Fulham ace Carvalho to switch international allengiance from England

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c120592312c07cb38e0d3696616a11ed.jpeg

England are facing a battle to hold onto Fulham attacker Fabio Carvalho for his international career.

The 19-year-old is seen as one of the most impressive prospects in England at present.

According to the Daily Mail, the Portuguese FA are monitoring his progress, and may look to persuade him to play for them instead.

Portugal may move him into the Under-21 team to ensure he is committed to them for the long term.

Carvalho was born in Portugal and started his footballing career with giants Benfica.

He has represented England up to the Under-18 level so far.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Why I substituted Iwobi, two others after 33 minutes against Forest – Fulham coach, Silva
Forum | 3 weeks ago

EPL: Why I substituted Iwobi, two others after 33 minutes against Forest – Fulham coach, Silva

He’s disappointed with lack of playing time in England team – Pochettino on Chelsea star
Forum | 4 weeks ago

He’s disappointed with lack of playing time in England team – Pochettino on Chelsea star

England’s Euro 2024 squad: He’s under pressure – Alan Shearer on Man Utd star
Forum | 4 weeks ago

England’s Euro 2024 squad: He’s under pressure – Alan Shearer on Man Utd star

ACEONDO notice to freshmen on matriculation ceremony, 2023/2024
Forum | 4 weeks ago

ACEONDO notice to freshmen on matriculation ceremony, 2023/2024