Bbnaija: “My Boyfriend Will Be Proud Of Me” – Nini Tells Saga After Winning Veto Power

1 week ago

Housemate Nini has shown her excitement by telling her live-in boyfriend, Saga, that her boyfriend outside the house would be proud of her for winning the veto power.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/604878242d44edbd5fcbde058ebf0438.jpg

Nini, who was picked up for possible eviction, was saved for the week after she won the veto power in the HOH games yesterday.

However, Saga, her acting boyfriend, had congratulated her on her win as he told her that he’s proud of her.

I’m so happy for you“, he said.

In response, Nini disclosed that her boyfriend outside the house would be proud of her.

My boyfriend will be proud of me“, she replied.

Related Forums
BBNaija S6: If Possible, I’d Bring Back Saskay, Not Maria – Pere
Forum

BBNaija S6: If Possible, I’d Bring Back Saskay, Not Maria – Pere

1 day ago
BBNaija: “I Can’t Wait to be With My Phone So That I Can Call My Mum and Boyfriend” – Nini (Video)
Forum

BBNaija: “I Can’t Wait to be With My Phone So That I Can Call My Mum and Boyfriend” – Nini (Video)

1 day ago
Biggie Orders Nini to Leave House for 24hrs
Forum

Biggie Orders Nini to Leave House for 24hrs

1 day ago
BBNaija: “I’m Going To Be Here For You , I Don’t Want Anything To Spoil Your Game” – WhiteMoney Reconciles With Queen
Forum

BBNaija: “I’m Going To Be Here For You , I Don’t Want Anything To Spoil Your Game” – WhiteMoney Reconciles With Queen

2 days ago