Bbnaija: “My Boyfriend Will Be Proud Of Me” – Nini Tells Saga After Winning Veto Power

Forum 2 years ago

Bbnaija: “My Boyfriend Will Be Proud Of Me” – Nini Tells Saga After Winning Veto Power

Housemate Nini has shown her excitement by telling her live-in boyfriend, Saga, that her boyfriend outside the house would be proud of her for winning the veto power.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/604878242d44edbd5fcbde058ebf0438.jpg

Nini, who was picked up for possible eviction, was saved for the week after she won the veto power in the HOH games yesterday.

However, Saga, her acting boyfriend, had congratulated her on her win as he told her that he’s proud of her.

I’m so happy for you“, he said.

In response, Nini disclosed that her boyfriend outside the house would be proud of her.

My boyfriend will be proud of me“, she replied.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding
Forum | 1 day ago

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance
Forum | 1 day ago

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello
Forum | 1 day ago

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors
Forum | 2 days ago

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors