It’s Time for a Teen Wolf Reboot - Tyler Posey

Forum 2 years ago

It’s Time for a Teen Wolf Reboot - Tyler Posey

Tyler Posey is famously known for his role on MTV’s Teen Wolf series, where he grew a huge fanbase that still follows him to this day. https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5c081dacc7cd9b7f6bac80ac31dabac8.jpgAccording to the actor, though, it’s time to reboot the series.

Speaking during a recent appearance on the Zach Sang Show, Posey said that he didn’t mind fans that only refer to him as Scott, the character he played on Teen Wolf, but that it just makes him want to do more of the show.

“I’m so proud of Teen Wolf, I’m so proud of that character,” Posey said. “But it is overwhelming, it’s like wow, damn, do you notice anything else that I do? Which is okay if they don’t, because I’m not craving their attention, but it makes me want to do more Teen Wolf. We got to give these kids what they want, I want it too.”

The topic then switched to a potential seventh season of the show, and Posey said that while he believes that the show had a definitive ending, he understands that fans will always want more of something they love.

“It was definitely a much-needed break,” Posey said. “I was very happy to walk away and do something else for a long time, but it’s something I’ve always wanted to do,” Posey said on returning to the series.

As for what a potential new series would look like, Posey said it would be fun to take a look at many of the characters as older now and to see what the characters would be up to outside of high school.

“You know, that entire show, one of the main characters was the high school,” said Posey. “So it would be cool to kind of see what happens outside of school for those wild bunch.”

Loosely based on the 1985 Michael J. Fox-led coming-of-age film, Teen Wolf followed the story of a social outcast high-school student named Scott McCall (Posey), who was suddenly bitten by a werewolf the night before sophomore year. The series ran on-air for six seasons from 2011-2017.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Junior Pope: It’s Time To Prioritise Actors’ Welfare - Actress, Hilda Dokubo Says
Forum | 2 days ago

Junior Pope: It’s Time To Prioritise Actors’ Welfare - Actress, Hilda Dokubo Says

Cold Case Reboot in the Works at CBS
Forum | 1 week ago

Cold Case Reboot in the Works at CBS

Melrose Place Reboot in the Works Starring Heather Locklear, Other Original Cast Members
Forum | 1 week ago

Melrose Place Reboot in the Works Starring Heather Locklear, Other Original Cast Members

Heroes Reboot Gets Title, First Details on Timeline
Forum | 1 week ago

Heroes Reboot Gets Title, First Details on Timeline