BBNaija: “I’m Attached To Cross Emotionally But Not Romantically” – Angel 

Forum 2 years ago

BBNaija: “I’m Attached To Cross Emotionally But Not Romantically” – Angel 

Housemate Angel has agreed that she’s attached to Cross but only on an emotional basis not romantically.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c30ef4e14da159135d5271dd59190c87.jpg

In a discussion after the eviction show, Angel was asked by Yousef if she’s romantically involved with Cross.

According to her, she’s attached to him emotionally and not romantically.

“I’m attached to him emotionally and not romantically“, she said.

She further reveals that Cross feels the same, too, because the person he loves romantically is Saskay and not me. I don’t think there’s anything romantically he wants from me.

“Cross doesn’t like me romantically. The person he loves romantically is Saskay and the both of us are just friends. I don’t think that there’s anything romantically he wants from me”, she added

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 4 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience

IGP Withdraws All Policemen Attached to Fleeing Kogi ex-Governor Yahaya Bello
Forum | 4 days ago

IGP Withdraws All Policemen Attached to Fleeing Kogi ex-Governor Yahaya Bello