Tems VS Tiwa Savage, Who Is Bigger?

Forum 2 years ago

Tems VS Tiwa Savage, Who Is Bigger?

Following recent arguments on Twitter over who is a bigger artist between Tems and Tiwa Savage, we have done a little digging to bring up a few numbers to assist us in determining who is bigger amongst these two.

Temilade Openiyi who is also known as Tems signed to Leading Vibe and RCA records is currently one of the biggest artists out of Nigeria.

The Afrobeat singer and songwriter became famous after her single 'Try Me' was widely accepted by Nigeria.

She was also featured on Drake's 'Certified Lover Boy' album, Wizkid's 'Made in Lagos' album, and Khalid's 'Energy' album. She currently has 14 million monthly listeners on Spotify making her the first female artist to achieve this fit.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8551ba1165dfe0da525dca05516573f3.png

Tiwa Savage released three projects on her seven years career under Mavin records. The projects include an EP Sugarcane released in 2017 and two albums; Once Upon A Time (2013) and R.E.D (2015). Tiwa Savage released these projects under Mavin records with an exclusive license to her own imprint 323 Entertainment. After leaving Mavin records, Tiwa Savage released a soothing afrobeat record 49-99 under Motown records. She also featured on Beyonce's Keys to the Kingdom, a track she co-wrote and performed for Beyonce's Lion King: The Gift album released in 2019.

Towards the end of 2020, Tiwa Savage released her first major-label album titled 'Celia'.

She recently released a new project tagged 'Water & Garri'.

Now let's have this discussion, Tems VS Tiwa Savage, who do you think is better?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani
Forum | 3 days ago

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani

Brymo Queries Tiwa Savage About Lyrics Of Her Song With Simi
Forum | 3 days ago

Brymo Queries Tiwa Savage About Lyrics Of Her Song With Simi

Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage
Forum | 5 days ago

Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage

Tiwa Savage Reveals She Became a Singer Because of Her Crush
Forum | 5 days ago

Tiwa Savage Reveals She Became a Singer Because of Her Crush