BBNaija: I Don't Think Saga's Feelings For Nini Is Genuine'' - Pere (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

BBNaija: I Don't Think Saga's Feelings For Nini Is Genuine'' - Pere (Video)

Big Brother Naija housemate, Pere has stated that he doubts if Saga's feelings for Nini is genuine.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/57102589745eae8f9fdf417e33612f74.jpeg

Giving his reasons, Pere said feelings in Big Brother house can be heightened because of a confined space.

He also mentioned that Nini is so calculative.

Pere said: “The more you stay around people you develop feelings but there’s a 40% chance that the feelings is just a mirage, some people who feel for each other in this house will change when they get outside.

“I’m not sure about Saga’s feelings for Nini, I don’t think it’s genuine because Nini is so calculative.

It’s not like they don’t like the person, but feelings can be heightened here because we are all in this space.”

See Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

Ryan Gosling Doesn’t Think The Nice Guys 2 Will Ever Happen
Forum | 2 days ago

Ryan Gosling Doesn’t Think The Nice Guys 2 Will Ever Happen

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 4 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 4 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience